With Customer Profiles, you can:
- Save recurring customers in Routific
- Store a master list of customers in Routific
- Keep delivery-related information in one place
- Retrieve customer information at any time
- Avoid manual CSV uploads
- Search, filter, select customers with one click
- Unlimited storage
Navigate to the left of your dashboard and click on ‘Customer Profiles.’
How do I create a route from Customer Profiles?
Select the customers you want to add to your route. Click the blue button that says ‘Start New Project’ near the top-right of your dashboard.
How do I add customers into an existing route from Customer Profiles?
Click on the blue '+' sign. You can find it in the Stops tab or on the top of the screen when you've optimized your routes.
Select 'Add from Customer Profiles'
Click on the check boxes next to your customers names.
When you're finished, click the blue button that says 'Add customers' on the bottom-right. And... you're done!