Note: If you are an API user, please scroll down to the section in this article titled "API Users" instead.
If you need to change your credit card details on file, you can do that under "My Account".
- Go to app.routific.com. Log in if you haven't already.
- Navigate to the bottom-left of your dashboard. Click "My Account".
- Find the "Card Info" section, and click "Change Card" to update your credit card information.
If you are an API user, you can update your credit card information in your Developer dashboard (not in the app.routific.com interface).
- Go to dev.routific.com/app. Log in if you haven't already.
- Click "Update Payment" on the left hand side of the screen to open up the page to update your credit card information.
How Routific's Pricing and Billing Works
Add or Remove Vehicles from Your Subscription
Cancel Your Routific Account
Where to Find Your Billing Receipts
Upgrade an Account from a Free Trial