This has to do with the settings on your computer. The following guide is for Mac users only.
- Make sure your Dock is visible.
- Select your .csv file in the Finder.
- Grab it with your mouse and move it over the Excel icon in the Dock. Do not release the mouse button.
- Hold the Command and Alt keys on your keyboard.
- Release the mouse button.
Another option is to set Excel as the default program to open CSV at all times:
- Right-click on a CSV file.
- Click "Get Info" in the dropdown menu.
- Click "Open With" if that section isn't already expanded.
- Choose Excel from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Change All..."
- Click "Continue" when the Finder asks you if you're sure. Now any time you open a CSV file, the Finder will automatically open it with Excel.
Download and Print Routes