You can find your settings panel on the top-right of your Routific dashboard. Click on the gear icon.
In the Settings panel, you can do a number of things to customize your route planning:
- Km / Miles: Our American friends can change the distance format from kilometres to miles.
- Traffic: You can toggle our traffic simulator to adjust your ETAs. If you're interested in routing with historical traffic data (currently in beta), please contact us. For more information on how Routific accounts for traffic, please click here.
- How long should each stop take? Duration is the length of time needed for each stop. If you don't indicate Duration in your CSV, it will be assigned a default duration of 10 minutes. Customize your Duration here, and it will be applied to all stops that do not have a set Duration.
- Auto-balance: Do you want to split the work evenly across all your drivers? Or do you want to minimize the number of drivers you need for the day?
- Fixed departure time: Do you want to delay your driver's departure or does he/she always start driving as soon as his shift begins?
- Driver overtime: Sometimes, stops are unscheduled because your driver's shifts are finished. Indicate the maximum number of minutes your driver can work overtime to add a little flexibility to the route plan.
- Allow late stops: Add a little more flexibility to the route plan by allowing a maximum number of minutes a driver can be late to a stop.
- Optimize for travel time or distance: Do you want Routific to optimize for minimum travel time (minutes) or distance (km/miles)?