If you want to switch from using Routific Driver to Routific Drive Lite (or vice versa), you may do so through Routific's dashboard for route planning.
When choosing which mobile app you want to use, please note that all your drivers must adopt the same app. You cannot have some drivers using Routific Driver while others continue using Routific Driver Lite, for example.
To make the change, follow the steps below:
1) Go to Routific.com and log into your account.
2) Click on "My Account" at the bottom left of your screen
3) Scroll down to "ROUTIFIC DRIVER APP"
4) Toggle to 'ON'
*ON means you'll be using Routific Driver
*OFF means you'll be using Routific Driver Lite
6) Plan and dispatch routes per usual. Your drivers will receive an SMS with a link.
7) Drivers can click on the link.
If you've opted into Routific Driver:
The routes will open automatically in the Routific Driver app installed on your mobile device. If you haven't downloaded the app yet, the link will redirect you to the App Store or the Google Play Store.
If you've opted into Routific Driver Lite:
The routes will open automatically in Routific Driver Lite. No download is required. The app opens directly in your phone's web browser.
Using the apps: