Stops are unassigned when they don't fit into the routes based on the parameters and data you've entered.
To allow your routes to accommodate more stops, you could...
- Be more flexible with delivery time windows
- Reduce the stop durations
- Increase the amount of driver overtime allowed
- Extend drivers' shift times
- Add an extra driver, if you have any available
- Check if you have any stop "types" that are preventing the stop from being assigned to drivers, or vice versa
- Check if you have any stops that are so far away, that the drivers can't get to it?
If the stops are still coming up unscheduled after you've tried these things, please contact our Support team. We are happy to assist!