BETA ONLY: This feature is in beta and only available if you request to be opted in. If you would like to add this feature to your account, simply let us know using this form.
Once you complete the form, it will take 1-2 business days for the feature to be active in your account.
- Before you can setup the Delivery Tracking Link in your account, you'll need to request to be opted in using this form because this feature is still in beta. Once you complete the form, it will take 1-2 business days for the feature to be active in your account.
- Ensure you have the Customer Notifications add-on included in your plan.
- Ensure you and your drivers are using the new native Routific Driver App – your drivers should download the app off of the App Store or Google Play and you need to switch to the new app under 'My Account' in the Dispatcher View.
- Once you've completed steps 1-3, you can set up the Delivery Tracking Link by going to Customer Notifications > Notification Templates > Planned Delivery > Edit
- From the Planned Delivery notification template, turn on the toggle for Delivery Tracking Link.
- Note that you won't see the link in the notification preview. The link will be automatically added when you dispatch your route.
What do my customers see?
When your customers click the tracking link, they'll be taken to a webpage that looks similar to Routific's traditional Customer Notifications. The biggest differences between Customer Notifications and the tracking link are:
- They can see the driver approaching their location once the driver is 15mins away
- They can can see proof-of-delivery if your driver uploads a photo to the Driver App